The Cafe Rider LLC takes the confidentiality of personal data seriously.
This policy explains how we use any personal information we collect about you.
What information do we collect about you?
We collect information about you when you register an interest, or purchase our products.
We also collect information when you voluntarily complete surveys or supply feedback.
Website usage information is collected using cookies.
How do we use the information?
The Cafe Rider LLC customer database is used for client administration and marketing related purposes.
We use information collected from the website to personalise your repeat visits to our website,
and to provide you with the services you have requested.
We will not pass your information to any other parties unless this is made clear to you at the time you supplied it.
We do not have access to any of our customers’ financial or credit card details.
PayPal is solely responsible for the security of your information through their system.
Please contact PayPal, or visit their website at www.paypal.com for more information about their services, security, privacy and other policies.
Www.caferider.com will NOT deal or provide any services or products to any of OFAC (Office of Foreign Assets Control)
sanctions countries in accordance with the law of UAE².Multiple shipments/delivery may result in multiple postings to the cardholder¹s monthly statement.
- All credit/debit cards details and personally identifiable information will NOT be stored, sold, shared, rented or leased to any third parties.
- The Website Policies and Terms & Conditions may be changed or updated occasionally to meet the requirements and standards. Therefore the Customers¹ are encouraged to frequently visit these sections in order to be updated about the changes on the website. Modifications will be effective on the day they are posted.
- This website does not cater or use any advertisements by third parties, such as ad networks, advertising agencies, advertisers, and audience segment providers. However, if third parties were on the website they may collect information about you and your online activities through cookies, web beacons, and other technologies in an effort to understand your interests and deliver to you advertisements that are tailored to your interests. Please remember that we do not have access to, or control over, the information these third parties may collect.
Terms and Conditions
- Any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with this website shall be governed and construed in accordance
with the laws of UAE.
- United Arab of Emirates is our country of domicile.
- Minors under the age of 18 shall are prohibited to register as a User of this website and are not allowed to transact or use the website.
- If you make a payment for our products or services on our website, the details you are asked to submit will be provided directly to our payment provider via a secured connection.
- The cardholder must retain a copy of transaction records and Merchant policies and rules.
- We accept payments online using Visa and MasterCard credit/debit card in AED